- If you enter* and the entire tournament is cancelled due to weather or some other unforeseen event, we will issue your refund back to your team in the same manner you paid. Up to 80% of your entry fee (minus $35 administration fee) will be refunded to you. The non-refundable amount may increase at the sole discretion of the tournament directors, depending upon incurred costs for that tournament. The amount being refunded to you will be decided within 10 business days of event cancellation. Your refund will be processed within 14 business days.
- If you withdraw from the tournament for any reason, after the dead line to enter/withdraw has passed as posted on LVTourneys.com, your fees will be 100% nonrefundable.
- If, at any time, after you enter* a tournament and then withdraw prior to the dead line, you will receive a full refund minus a $35 administration fee.
- If it is necessary to shorten play, suspend the tournament, or end the tournament early, at any time after play has begun, due to weather or some other unforeseen event, you will be credited only for your games that you did not begin, minus $317.50 (or$275 for 8u). Your remaining credit will be refunded in the manner it was received. The standard $317.50 (or $275 for 8u) amount may increase at the sole discretion of the tournament directors, depending upon incurred costs for that tournament.
- $635 entry fee – $317.50(non-refundable amount) = 317.50(divided by 5 games guaranteed) = a refund of $63.50 per game not played.
- $550 entry fee – $275 (non-refundable amount) = $275(divided by 4 games guaranteed) = a refund of $68.75 per game not played.
*enter – refers to submitting payment and therefore being confirmed as entered for said tournament.
PO Box 231106
Las Vegas, NV 89105